Click to watch a EWTN promo video on "How to Pray for Your Sons and Daughters and Loved Ones”. (3m 32s)
Do your loved ones no longer practice the faith or believe in God? This practical Seminar of Hope - How to Pray for Your Sons, Daughters & Loved Ones, by Vernon Robertson, a member of Renewal Ministries' Canadian Board, will help you grow in faith and hope, and know God's peace as you discover how God is at work in them through your prayers.
Vernon Robertson, a father of three and grandfather of eleven, has led this seminar for more than 20 years throughout Europe, the USA and Canada. The Seminar of Hope has helped countless parents and given them real hope in praying for their loved ones.
The Seminar of Hope consists of a number of topics, typically given over two hours on a Friday night and six hours on a Saturday (including breaks) at your parish. Some of the topics covered include:
- How is your prayer life?
- When good parents suffer, where is God?
- How can we learn to pray like Jesus did?
- What happens when parents come to Jesus on behalf of their children?
- What are the obstacles to our prayers being answered?
- What has God promised to do for our loved ones?
- How does praying the power of God’s word into the lives of our loved ones transform us?
If you are interested in arranging a free two part Seminar of Hope in your church, please contact Vernon at (604) 460-0114 or by email.